When providing personal information to us (HomeCaring Group) you can be sure that your information will be kept confidential under the following guidelines:
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
- Contact information (including email address)
- Demographic information (postcode, preferences, interests)
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Internal record keeping
- Continuous improvement
- Promotional materials such as newsletters or special offers
- Market research if required
- We may contact you for the purposes of our business
IS THE INFORMATION WE GATHER SECURE?
- You may request details of your personal information at any time under the Data Protection Act 1998 and Australian Privacy Principles 2014, however, a small fee may be payable. Please request at any time to [email protected]
For further information on our Privacy and Confidentiality Policy, or how to access or correct your current information, please contact [email protected], call 1300 875 377 or use the Contact Us page. You may also direct any complaints relating to the Australian Privacy Principles and find out how we would deal with such a complaint through the email address or phone number listed.